Makes 2 jars
For the oats:
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1.5 cups water or almond milk
- 1 T Kasvi cacao powder
- 1 T chia seeds (optional)
For the caramel:
- 5 dates
- 2 T peanut butter
- 1 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- Splash of water incase mix is too thick
- 1 cup coconut or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pretzels, broken into small pieces
- Soak the oats and chia seeds in the almond milk overnight.
- To make the caramel, put the dates, melted coconut oil, peanut butter, and vanilla into a food processor.
- Blend until there is a caramel like consistency, remove from food processor, then fold in the salt. If the mixture seems too thick, add a little bit of water at a time to reach a smooth consistency.
- Add a layer of caramel sauce to the overnight oats, then top with yogurt and pretzels. Enjoy!