Makes 6 brownies
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup sugar (coconut or cane sugar)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Kasvi cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the tahini, sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract and eggs until smooth and well combined. Fold in cocoa powder, coconut flour, salt and baking soda until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/3 cup chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 22-30 minutes or until knife inserted into the middle comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Once out of the oven, let cool, and enjoy!