February 08, 2021
Goodness with G's Raspberry Cacao Protein Balls
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Kasvi Cacao
- 1 cup raw, sprouted walnuts
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add oats, walnuts, protein powder, dates, coconut butter and salt. Pulse until well-incorporated.
- Add freeze-dried raspberries and cacao nibs, mix by hand. If too dry, add a bit more coconut butter or coconut oil.
- Scoop out and roll into balls. Sprinkle with more freeze-dried raspberries. Enjoy!
Find the recipe on Georgia's website here!